This is my April Sephora Play bag. Sephora Play is a monthly beauty subscription ($10), each month you will receive 5 beauty samples to test these are usually high-end products and well worth the price, you also receive a PLAY PASS card and you get a cool pouch/bag to keep your items in. I fell in love with my beauty bag at first sight as it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and anyone who knows me well, knows that I love Alice in Wonderland. I also loved all my amazing products and can’t wait for my next box to arrive.
My April Sephora Play bag contained the following products:
- Philosophy Purity 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes; this gentle, award winning, one-step face wash cleans, removes makeup, tones and lightly hydrates for a fresh complexion. This is great for sensitive skin, it balances your skin’s pH and softens your skin with 12 essential oils all while gently removing your makeup and it smells nice.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer; this iconic primer creates the perfect canvas for make-up application while leaving skin soft and silky-smooth. This primer is famous in the fashion world and a known backstage favorite. It blurs imperfections and helps makeup last all day – meaning less touch ups. Use this after your moisturizer and set the stage for seamless makeup application and a flawless complexion. A pea size amount goes a long way, so this product will last you a long time.
- Peter Thomas Roth – Water Drench hyaluronic cloud cream; this is a lightweight moisturizer with airy formula delivers a burst of hydration with three different types of hyaluronic acid. The innovative ingredients here – hyaluronic acid and ceramides – attract moisture and lock it in. Rely on this silky, thirst-quenching moisturizer to provide the deep hydration your skin needs. Incorporate this into your nighttime routine and find your skin noticeably softer come morning.
- Make Up Forever – Aqua XL eye pencil (matte black); beloved by makeup professionals, this creamy, budge-proof eyeliner glides on easily and leaves an intense, jet-black color. Whether you’re going for a dramatic smoky eye or subtle flick, this easy-to-use eyeliner will be a welcome addition to your beauty stockpile. Plus, its budge-proof, you won’t find this eyeliner under your eyes at the end of the night.
- MIU MIU – L’Eau Bleue; A fresh, floral fragrance consists of lily of the valley and notes of honeysuckle to evoke the beginning of springtime. This perfume smells amazing, always gets noticed and is one of my new favorites.
- Sephora – Waterproof eye makeup remover; A gentle, go-to waterproof makeup remover perfect for sensitive eyes and enriched with lash-strengthening vitamins and extracts. Not only does this gentle formula reliably remove the most persistent makeup, but it also strengthens lashes with flavonoids and olive wood extracts while soothing with cornflower extract. It’s so much more than your average makeup remover.
- Sephora PLAY PASS Card – This can only be used in the Sephora store, you will receive 50 extra beauty insider points when you present this card.
Sephora is the Holy Grail to all makeup junkies in the United States, with its array of luxury and high end brand cosmetics. However these brand names come at a high price so if you want to try the latest and greatest in luxury high end products but don’t want to spend a fortune this box would be perfect for you.
Now that you know more about the Sephora Play Box and have learned about all these awesome products, which one are you looking forward to trying first, or are you going all in and getting your own Sephora Play Box subscription? Leave me comments below and let me know, also be sure to follow my blog so you can stay up-to-date with my latest shenanigans, plus feel free to like/follow me on my other social media platforms.