I received some amazing goodies in my Target beauty box this month!! I am so pleased with everything and I must say that this is by far the BEST Target beauty box I’ve ever received.
What’s included in this month’s Target Beauty Box:
- Nexxus – Shampoo & Conditioner – Caviar Protein Complex helps replenish moisture to dry, brittle hair for a mane that’s soft and smooth.
- Nexxus – Vitall 8-in-1 Masque – Blend of coconut oil, soybean oil and keratin offers intensive treatment to help nourish and repair hair.
- Acure – Pore-Minimizing Red Clay Mask – Moroccan red clay draws out impurities while Argan stem cells hydrate and tone for a bright complexion.
- Nubian Heritage – Bath Bombs – Dream about a tropical getaway while coconut oil and papaya help naturally hydrate and revitalize skin.
- Vichy – Pore-Purifying Clay Mask – White clay helps remove excess oil, while aloe vera and mineralizing thermal water hydrate and strengthen skin.
- Guess – Dare Fragrance for Women – Notes of kumquat, jasmine and coconut palm create a fruity-floral aroma that’s sophisticated and modern.
- Soap & Glory – Flake Away Body Polish – Skin smoothing body polish with shea butter, almond oil, peach seed powder and sugar exfoliates dry skin.
I absolutely love everything in this box!! The Nexxus shampoo & conditioner and the 8-in-1 masque not only smell terrific but they leave my hair feeling so healthy, alive and manageable. I’ve used the Acure red clay mask several times and it’s great for exfoliating and leaving my face feeling fresh and clean. I LOVE these bath bombs, they are full of aromatherapy and a great addition to bath time. The Wet n Wild liquid lipstick is SUPER pigmented and has long staying power. Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be Wild. I think the Vichy is the perfect mask for getting rid of any excess oil without over drying your face. I was pleasantly surprised by the Guess Dare fragrance; I never believed I could enjoy a fragrance as much as my Victoria Secret brands but Guess proved me wrong. Lastly I can’t say enough great things about the Soap & Glory body polish, it doesn’t just smell amazing, but it leaves my skin feeling amazing, so soft, hydrated and completely flake free.
All in All I give this beauty box 10 out of 10 stars!! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the next box, hopefully it measures up and is just as good.
Did you get the Target Beauty Box this month? Which product(s) are you excited to try out first? Let me know in the comments below and be sure to follow me so you can stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest products.