This month Target released a beauty box catered to men (for father’s day) along with their normal beauty box, I purchased both of them and can’t wait to share the details of each box with you guys!! I will be making 2 separate posts, one for each box, so they don’t become ridiculously long posts.
First let’s start with the normal Target beauty box, those of you whom have followed me may recall the May Target Beauty Box, it was amazing and the best one yet, I was hoping this month would be just as good but since Target released a Father’s day beauty box as well I won’t be comparing it with May’s box but come July we will see if they have met the mark.
Now to the Beauty box, this month’s theme is “Hello Sunshine”, the box is filled with products to keep your beauty routine easy peasy and keep you glowing all month long.
This box included the following products:
- Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen – Lightweight, breathable formula that offers 12-hour hydration and SPF 30 broad spectrum protection. I hadn’t used this specific product until this box but I have used other Hawaiian Tropic products and this didn’t disappoint, I enjoy that it’s water/sweat resistant and plan to use it a lot more when I go on vacation in July.
- John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray – Non-drying formula texturizes hair for a tousled look, windswept waves or piece-y perfection. I don’t currently have blonde hair so I’m not sure if their is anything special about this product other than it’s a texturizing spray.
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish – Highly pigmented Clad in Plaid or Island Coral nail color dries quickly and has a smooth, satin finish.
- Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask – Skin-moisturizing sheet mask helps hydrate and soothe skin for a healthy-looking complexion. I’m not a fan of sheet masks, they never seem to “fit” me the way they do most people, so I try to avoid them.
- Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Treatment – Conditioning treatment transforms dry hair into silky, shiny waves with Australian aloe, jojoba & sea kelp. I’ve used several Aussie products including this one, I love that it helps manage my curly hair.
- Schick Hydro Silk Women’s Razor – 5 curve-sensing blades with concentrated serum and shea butter moisturize for up to 2 hours after shaving. I love that this razor gives me a close, smooth shave while hydrating my skin without causing irritations.
- NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer – Coconut oil-infused, waterproof concealer blends to hide imperfections without creasing or caking. This is a thick formula so a little bit goes a long ways, it has a sticky feel until it dries but it does provide great coverage.
So there you have it the Target Beauty Box for June, what do you think? Are there any products you’re looking to try out, let me know in the comments below.