My blog was recently nominated for The Blue Sky Challenge Award. It is an honor to be recognized by so many awesome bloggers and I want to take a moment to thank Mariah at adultingformillennials for nominating me, check her out she’s awesome!
For those of you who don’t know, the Blue Sky Challenge is an award given by fellow bloggers to some of their favorite blogs. As part of it, I must answer 11 questions from my nominator, then nominate 11 blogs that I love and they answer the 11 questions I have for them.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions Mariah asked me.
- What is the last lie you told?
- The last lie I told was to my nephew, his parents have been trying to get him to eat healthy but like many kids he simply wasn’t interested in it. I’m considered the “cool” aunt to all my nieces and nephews and they like doing what I do. My sister convinced me to eat some asparagus in front of him so that he would follow pursuit and eat his too; me being me I took one for the team. I told him that the asparagus was so yummy tasting and ate it up like it was delicious. The truth is I hated the asparagus, I don’t like the taste or texture of it, but me pretending it was good helped my nephew eat his and now he loves it.
- What makes the perfect pizza?
- The perfect pizza is covered in delicious cheese and sauce and toasted to perfection!! My favorite pizza comes from a little place down the road from me called “God Father’s Pizza”, they have the best pizza ever.
- What’s the one food you would never eat no matter what people paid you?
- Suishi, but let it be known I’m a picky eater so there are a lot of foods I’d never eat no matter what people paid me.
- What question do you hate to answer?
- I don’t hate answering questions, I actually enjoy sharing my knowledge and insight with people.
- What cheers you up?
- A lot of things cheer me up. Spending time with family, friends and my fur babies, listening to music, going to a museum and even reading a book.
- What’s better: dance, sculptures or movies?
- Oh this is tough for me because I love dancing, art and movies. I think it depends on the genre of each to determine which is better.
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
- When I was a child my parents made us all eat frog legs, we all got sick I’ve never eaten them since and have no want or desire to eat them anytime in the future.
- Top 5 favorite songs.
- Photographs by Julia Darling
- Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
- Whistle Bounce by Uberjak’d
- Dream a little dream by Frank Sinatra
- Headlights by Eminem ft. Nate Ruess
- What is the worst job you’ve ever had?
- I’ve been lucky enough not to have horrible jobs, I think each job I’ve had helped me grow as a person and for that I’m thankful. The job that made me lose the most sleep at night was being a counselor. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do because I love helping people, but I hated telling people “I’m sorry your insurance doesn’t cover that, so we can’t help you”. I don’t think we should charge people to get mental health treatment, I think it’s our job as professionals and humans to want to assist and help those in need.
- What is your current goal?
- My current goal is to unpack from our vacation, and prepare for the upcoming school year, aside from that my goal is to continue to grow as a person.
- How many times have you hid from the people around you so you wouldn’t have to share food?
- I’m a mom, I’ve done this many times.
Now that you know more about me, here are my 11 blogger nominations:
Tanyi – www.blogtoolscorner.com
M. Osama Shahzad – http://www.sensationsx.com
Rich W Kraemer – http://boofersonj.blogspot.com/
Jodi – http://abrashattitude.com
Maggie – https://maggiesimplelife.com
Karalee – https://talesofbelle.com/
Lorena – https://fortyflirtyfabulous.com/
Congratulations! I love your posts, they have all been beneficial in some way and I can’t wait to read more. Now here’s what you need to do:
- Write a post that includes everything listed below
- Thank you to the person who nominated you (that’d be me! – Jessie)
- Answer the 11 questions I ask (you’ll find them below)
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask those bloggers 11 new questions
Make sure to leave a comment on this post so that I can read through your answers! I can’t wait to learn more about all of you!!
Here are your 11 questions:
- What motivates you throughout your day?
- If you could speak to one famous person from the past, who would it be and why?
- What was your favorite subject to study in school?
- What has been your greatest accomplishment thus far in your blogging journey?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What inspired you to begin your blogging journey?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What’s the title of the last book you read, if you haven’t read a book recently then what is the title to your favorite book?
- If you could travel back in time and personally witness any event in history, what would you want to witness and why?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- Where is your favorite place to visit and why?