I wanted to do a quick review over my IPSY Dewy Summer Skin Set, this bag is not to be confused with my normal IPSY Glam Bag. I found the IPSY Dewy Summer Skin Set in the Ipsy offers area on IPSY they have new offers weekly so be sure to check them out if you haven’t yet.
IPSY’s Dewy Summer Skin Set
- Luna By Luna Cosmetics Highlighter in Calypso: A creamy, velvety texture with just the right mix of both cool and warm undertones, the pale lavender shade flatters any and every skin tone. Easily layerable, one coat is sheer, adding more on top gives you glow out of this world.
- Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Illuminating Baked Highlighter: While most highlighters are warm-toned, this unique highlighter is a pink standout that will keep you glowing all through the night. A subtle rose gold shimmer with an icy finish, cool tones for hot days.
- Caudalie Vine [Active] Energizing & Soothing Eye Cream: This is an anti-wrinkle eye treatment that supports natural micro-circulation, alleviates dark circles, and smooths out eye and lip contours.
- SKIN&CO Roma Truffle Therapy Serum: A 2-in-1 product that’s a serum and matte-finish makeup primer. It also helps fade fine lines and brighten and firm skin for a healthy, youthful complexion.
- Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Honey Love: A moisturizing balm and sheer color stain that goes on glossy and transforms into a flush of color.
- Milani Cosmetics Contour & Highlight Cream & Liquid Duo in Natural/Medium: A smooth, blendable matte contour cream and highly pigmented liquid illuminator in one.
Cost: $15 + FREE SHIPPING Retail Value: $76.66 Discount: 80%
I’ve been really impressed by this set, it’s full of wonderful products that fit me perfectly. The highlighters are AMAZING, with the variety of lavender, pink, and gold I can always find exactly what I need to make my look perfect. I also use the DLS highlighter as a blush sometimes and it gives me the perfect glow. The Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing balm stain, it’s a beautiful color and is completely hydrating, my only complaint is that it’s not a kiss proof balm so I do need to reapply throughout the day. The Milani contour is a bit darker than I prefer but I was able to blend it out to my liking with ease and I really enjoy it’s consistency. The skin serum and eye cream have been great so far. They are lightweight and don’t leave any sticky residue behind which I enjoy and I haven’t noticed any irritations from using them. I would say this set has scored a 4.9 out of 5 stars and was well worth the money.
If you purchased this set let me know how you liked it. Which product is your favorite and which do you wish to try out tell me in the comments below. As always thank you for stopping by my page, be sure to follow me so you can stay up-to-date with even more amazing products and reviews.