I’m so happy that these arrived!! If you’ve been following me then you know that I’m obsessed with Colourpop! I recently posted all about the newest Colourpop bundle’s, they are phenomenal; in that post I mentioned that more were on the way SURPRISE they’re here!! This post will focus on the Peachy Keen Quad and the Sugar & Spice Eye Set, both of these sets are currently on sale so if you love them go scoop them up before they are all gone.
This quad is perfect for those that enjoy peachy and neutral eye looks. I know that my “natural” eye look isn’t everyone’s natural eye look because of skin tone variations, however I believe this quad is very inclusive and would suit almost all skin tones and look fantastic. This quad includes 3 matte super shock shadows and 1 ultra-glitter super shock shadow, as I mentioned this quad is on sale right now so if you like it go grab it before it’s gone.
- Crimper: Is described as a soft gold with multi-dimensional gold glitter and is an ultra-glitter. This shadow is bomb AF and perfect for anyone who loves glitz and glam. It’s smooth and easy to apply, it doesn’t fade, flake or have fallout. I love how the glitter flecks catch the light and reflect it, it’s very beautiful.
- Kennedy: Is described as a matte true mid-tone peach, this shadow is also in the new Colourpop You Glad Set. This is a gorgeous true peach shadow that is just as beautiful on the skin as it is in the jar. It’s very pigmented, glides on smooth and evenly in one swipe, doesn’t crease or fade and is a must have for any beauty lover.
- Cornelious: Is described as a matte warm caramel. At first glance I wasn’t sure if I would like this shadow, I thought it may be too dark on my skin but it has blown me away. It’s a beautiful light brown that is a perfect transition shade, its velvety smooth, blends nicely and can be built up.
- Bandit: Is described as a matte warm rusty brown. This shadow is perfect for creating dramatic cut creases and sultry smokey eyes, it is a unique brown shade that I haven’t found in any of my other palettes. This shadow glides on smooth and evenly in one swipe it doesn’t crease, fade or transfer.
Sugar and Spice Eye Set
This is a gorgeous super shock shadow trio that is the perfect mix of warm and sparkles, you will slay all day with this set. This trio includes 1 satin super shock shadow, 1 ultra-glitter super shock shadow, and 1 matte super shock shadow. This set includes a super shock shadow that is available exclusively to this trio, also unlike other sets from Colourpop only the matte shadow in this set can be purchased individually. As I mentioned previously this trio is currently on sale so if you love it get it before it’s gone.
- Super Hard Core: Is a satin ivory gold and is one of my favorite shadows. It has some shimmer but it’s not extremely glittery, it’s perfect for days when you need a more subtle look. I must say that the picture on CP website doesn’t do this shadow justice at all, if you enjoy ivory shades then this is a must have.
- Sprinkle Me: Is a soft pink with a gold sheen and has an ultra-glitter finish. This shadow is beautiful and unique, if you like glitz and glam be sure to grab up this shadow you won’t regret it. This shadow is super buttery and so easy to work with, it blends like a dream and can be built up.
- Fade In: Is a matte rusty orange shadow, I would describe it as a teddy bear orange. It’s richly pigmented and velvety smooth, it glides on easily and doesn’t crease or fade. Also this is the only shadow from this trio that can be purchased individually.
I hope you enjoyed visiting my page today and learning more about these awesome Super Shock Shadows from Colourpop. Remember these sets are currently on sale so if you love them go get them before they disappear forever. As always thank you for stopping by and showing your support, be sure to follow me so you don’t miss more great products like these.